Sunday, October 16, 2005
12 Things I Know For Sure
One of my favourite newsletters is SuccessNet. It’s author and CIO (Chief Inspiration Officer), Michael Angier, is a wise man. He also writes well.
Today, he asked me a very important question. His question was: “What do you know for sure?” Here is my answer:
- Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice!
- What goes around, comes around!
- Integrity and building trust pay big dividends!
- My contentment and joy will vary in direct proportion to the extent that I encourage and serve my family and, then, others!
- My words can be either a source of encouragement and strength or destruction and despair.
- I am accountable!
- I am wise to major in my strengths and work around my non-strengths!
- ‘Satisficing’ is my key to better stress harmonization and time utilization!
- Focus on and persistence in following my life purpose and dreams will pay off!
- Change is constant and growth is optional. I must never stop learning!
- Living life to the fullest, forever, is the only way to fly!
- The "good news" of Jesus Christ is God's powerful way of saving all people who have faith.
- Building trust is difficult. Losing trust is easy.
- Details matter.
The one thing that I know for sure is that I don't know many things.
Well, that helps in motivating me to learn more, and to be open for criticism.