Sunday, October 16, 2005
12 Things I Know For Sure
One of my favourite newsletters is SuccessNet. It’s author and CIO (Chief Inspiration Officer), Michael Angier, is a wise man. He also writes well.
Today, he asked me a very important question. His question was: “What do you know for sure?” Here is my answer:
- Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice!
- What goes around, comes around!
- Integrity and building trust pay big dividends!
- My contentment and joy will vary in direct proportion to the extent that I encourage and serve my family and, then, others!
- My words can be either a source of encouragement and strength or destruction and despair.
- I am accountable!
- I am wise to major in my strengths and work around my non-strengths!
- ‘Satisficing’ is my key to better stress harmonization and time utilization!
- Focus on and persistence in following my life purpose and dreams will pay off!
- Change is constant and growth is optional. I must never stop learning!
- Living life to the fullest, forever, is the only way to fly!
- The "good news" of Jesus Christ is God's powerful way of saving all people who have faith.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Did you know that between 1988 and 1995, the U.S. Government has paid out $57,589,828.07 to individuals and the families of individuals who were killed or maimed by vaccinations? You can read about it at this governement site and this university one.
Did you know that the drug industry is currently lobbying the U.S. Congress to change the law making them liable for the vaccines they produce? Read about it here.
Did you know that there are serious, documented dangers associated with using vaccines according to some M.D.s?
Might this be a reason that Japan has banned the use of vaccines as a way to combat the Avian Flu in their country? Read more here ...
So, how vulnerable are we to an Avian Flu pandemic, really? It's a question of probabilities according to researcher/writer Mark Alexander. "While a pandemic is not likely, we are overdue. Right now, H5N1 is akin to a tropical depression far off in the Atlantic -- one with little likelihood of making landfall in the U.S.", he points out. "On the other hand, it could well become a category-five storm that threatens the entire nation." Read more here ...
Now It's Your Turn!: Is the amount of media hype about the so-called 'Avian Flu Pandemic' bothering you? What do you think and how do you feel about the documented dangers of using vaccines? Injecting them into young children? (My 'Comment Section', in which you can share anonymously, will open to you when you click on "comments" immediately below this post.)
Labels: Current Hot Potatoes
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
A Very Tall Mountie
I live next to the Guildwood Inn, a large public park managed by the City of Toronto.
Recently, I attended an open air event there.
This entertainer was wonderfully creative and made my day!