Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

More of My Legacy


So little Joshua does not stand alone in your mind's-eye, here (r to l) are his two sisters, (Jade, 6 & Alannah, 2) and brother, (Dustyn, 4) who arrived before him. And will always stand behind him and be there for him!

For me, this is what life is all about ...family, other relationships, and love.

Now It's Your Turn!: What is most important in your life? What does family mean to you? (My 'Comment Section', in which you can share anonymously, will open to you when you click on "Comments" immediately below this post.)

Until next time, how can I help you? (You can contact me by clicking here. Also, contact me directly to be added to Patton Associates’ S-M-A-R-TBriefing™ Mailing List. Check out recent samples here.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?